Bradley J. Fisher
Brad enjoys a practice combining the details of real estate and business matters with the intensity and spontaneity of litigation. He represents a variety of individual, corporate, and municipal clients in all manner of transactions and litigation, including acquisitions, sales, leasing, foreclosures, riparian rights, zoning, construction liens, creditor’s rights, non-compete agreements, and tax appeals. Brad represents clients throughout Michigan in state, federal, and administrative courts. He also regularly acts as local counsel for national companies with Michigan interests.
- University of Michigan, (Bachelor of Arts, 1996)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, (Juris Doctor, 2002)
- Michigan Bar Association, Real Property and Administrative Law Sections
- Ottawa County Bar Association
Community Involvement & Activities
- Past President, Board of Trustees for The People Center, Inc. of Spring Lake, Michigan
- Past Commodore, Grand River Sailing Club
- Past Commodore, Muskegon Yacht Club
- Director, West Michigan Flying Club
- Save the Catwalk
- Before I Die…Grand Haven
Brad balances the challenges of a successful law practice with a variety of activities, including hiking, sailing, and aviation. Photography of his adventures has been exhibited throughout West Michigan.