Thomas R. Reinsma
Thomas Reinsma’s practice concentrates on all aspects of estate planning, decedent’s estates, and elder law, with an emphasis on legal and financial issues facing senior citizens. Tom is an author of a Wills and Estates Form Book and has been an adjunct faculty member of both Aquinas College and Central Michigan University.
- College of Wooster (Bachelor of Arts with honors, 1963)
- University of Michigan Law School (Juris Doctor with distinction, 1966)
- State Bar of Michigan and its Probate and Estate Planning, Senior Lawyers and Elder Law and Advocacy Sections
- American Bar Association and its Real Property, Probate and Senior Lawyer Sections
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Free legal clinic for seniors at Four Pointes Senior Center
Tom has been happily married to Gretchen, an elementary reading teacher, since 1964. They have two children and four grandchildren. Tom is an avid sailor who completed a trip by sailboat to the East Coast and the Chesapeake Bay in 2002.