Todd M. Anthes
Todd has provided counsel to closely-held businesses and the families that own such enterprises for over 25 years. He is a transactional attorney with a practice that includes mergers & acquisitions, business law, tax, real estate, and estate planning. Given Todd’s range of expertise, it is commonplace for Todd to serve as a client’s primary contact with the firm. Todd is the chair of the firm’s business law section and serves on the firm’s management committee.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College (Bachelor of Arts, American Public Affairs Political Economy, 1992)
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School (Juris Doctor cum laude, 1996)
- Grand Valley State University (Master of Science in Taxation, 2003)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- National Association of Dealer Counsel
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council
- Chair, Grand Haven Main Street Downtown Development Authority
- Vice President, Grand Haven Schools Foundation
- Past Chair, Chamber of Commerce for Grand Haven, Spring Lake and Ferrysburg
- Past Chair, City of Grand Haven’s Central Business District Development Authority
- Past President, Tri-Cities Family YMCA
Todd is a Grand Haven native and graduated from Grand Haven High School. He is an avid XC mountain biker, five-times an Ironman, and enjoys other masochistic athletic endeavors like ÖTILLÖ and golf.