Todd M. Anthes
Todd has provided counsel to closely-held businesses and the families that own such enterprises for over 20 years. Todd’s practice focuses mainly on business law, real estate, and estate planning. Given Todd’s range of expertise, it is common for him to serve as a client’s primary contact within the firm. Todd is chairperson of the firm’s Business and Real Estate sections and serves on the firm’s management committee.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College (Bachelor of Arts, American Public Affairs Political Economy, 1992)
- University of Detroit Mercy Law School (Juris Doctor cum laude, 1996)
- Grand Valley State University (Master of Science in Taxation, 2003)
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- National Association of Dealer Counsel
- West Michigan Estate Planning Council
- Director, Grand Haven Main Street Downtown Development Authority
- Director, Grand Haven Schools Foundation
- Past Chairman, Chamber of Commerce for Grand Haven, Spring Lake and Ferrysburg
- Past Chairman, City of Grand Haven’s Central Business District Development Authority
- Past President, Tri-Cities Family YMCA
Todd is a Grand Haven native and graduated from Grand Haven High School. In his free time, he enjoys challenging himself, including running Ironman Triathlons (of which he’s completed five). Todd has also completed an ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Championship and enjoys participating in Your Group Ride/Runs.