Leah is a graduate of Michigan State University College of Law and has been practicing since 2008. Her primary areas of focus are estate planning, trust and estate administration, and elder law, and she enjoys working closely with each of her clients to ensure their individual planning needs are met.
Prior to joining Scholten Fant, Leah specialized in Medicaid eligibility and planning as well as patient rights, advance directives, and guardianships.
- Michigan State University College of Law (Juris Doctor, 2008)
- Trinity Christian College (Bachelor of Arts, with Honors, 2004)
- State Bar of Michigan and its Probate & Estates Planning, and Elder Law and Disability Rights Sections
- American Bar Association
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- Lake Michigan Estate Planning Council
- State Bar of Iowa
Leah practiced law in Iowa for eight years before returning home to West Michigan to join the team at Scholten Fant. She now resides in the Grand Haven area with her husband and three children.